Review Yesterday’s Devotional
- We can have a promised place:
John 14:3, “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
- Heaven is the place that God has prepared for those who trust in Him.
- Heaven is a place of beauty beyond compare.
- Heaven is just not about having a mansion; it is about being with Jesus Christ … the One who died for our sins.
Jesus said that He would be there. The importance of a place is not its location; it is in who else is there.=
- It is a prepared place – Heaven is prepared for those who place their trust in Him.
- We are to be prepared in advance
- Heaven is a reserved place.
Those who place their faith in Jesus Christ have an “inheritance in heaven”
- There is a promised path in verse 6.
Jesus said unto Thomas, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Jesus is the only path to heaven. There is no other way to heaven except through Jesus Christ. Our religion and our goodness are not enough.
There is no back door into heaven. All must come through the blood that Jesus Christ shed for our sins. He is the only way of salvation.
There are not many paths to heaven. Jesus is the only way to everlasting peace and comfort in heaven.
Do you have God’s promised peace?
Do you have God’s promised place?
The only way is to come by the promised path … Jesus.