The only way to invest our money wisely and secure is to give it all to God.
- The MEANS or manner of giving.
- Bring it to the House of God (storehouse) when we come to worship weekly. 1 Corinthians 16:1-2, Galatians 2:10.
This plan is not only good, but commanded of God, the patriarchs, and the apostles because it has many advantages:
- It takes away the temp. to forget or neglect it.
- It is easier by the week, not so large amount.
- It helps us to be consistent.
- It is not based on need, excitement or lack of it.
- It really makes worship more real.
- It is far more productive for all to have a part.
- It is a good testimony for Christ.
- It builds our spiritual life.
- It pays the bills on time.
- The MOTIVE for giving.
Not to pay preacher, bills or need but, best motive is because we love Christ 2 Corinthians 8:9. Other motives will sooner or later brake down.
Someone said, “Let Christ possess a man’s heart, all else will go along with that.” Do you love Jesus today?