Read Proverbs 6:6-11 again.
Proverbs 12:11, “He that tilleth the land shall be satisfied with bread.”
Notice what Paul has to say about the subject in 2 Timothy 2:1-7.
Here is what Paul says a Christian ought to be.
- Like a soldier – endure hardness, please God.
- Like an athlete – strive lawfully, live according to the rules.
- Like a farmer labors and he becomes partaker of the fruit.
There are four basic things to help to build our character once we have it.
- EXERCISE INTEGRITY IN EVERY AREA OF LIFE.
- PREPARE FOR GREAT THINGS AND BELIEVE GOD FOR GREAT THINGS. Don’t just be average. Stand alone if you have to, but stand. Work if others don’t.
- GRASP THE IMPORTANCE OF THE WORD OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE.
- AGONIZE IN PRAYER UNTIL YOU FIND GOD’S WILL IN YOUR LIFE.
Let’s get some CHRISTIAN CHARACTER!