Look again at verse 9, there are some unusual truths in this verse.
Why was he the only one with food? Here is a poor boy with a poor lunch. Someone said, “It takes more faith to give a weeks living than a day’s lunch.”
“Faith that cannot be tested cannot be trusted.”
The Christian life is a life of faith. Look at Luke 6:36-38.
All of us give a tithe: as someone said, “we tithe on freewill or freeway.” Please read 2 Corinthians 9:6-10.
This is a classic case of proven faith on the part of the boy.
- THE MULTITUES ARE HUNGRY FOR A SENSE OF NEED VERSE 2.
- THE BOY WAS THERE TO SELL HIS LUNCH BUT GAVE IT VERSE 9.
- THEY WERE SET DOWN BY 50-100 DECENTLY& IN ORDER.
- THE BASKETS KEPT FILLING – THEY DID NOT HAVE TRUCK LOADS.
- THEY DID NOT WASTE ANY PART OF IT.
Here is a wonderful truth: the boy started by giving what he had, little and ended with much left over. Oh what faith?
- THE BOY TOOK UP TWELVE BASKETS TO SELL IN PLACE OF ONE BAG, GLORY TO GOD!
TO BE CONCLUDED TOMORROW!