Hebrews 13:15-25, verse 21 text.
Since we are now New Testament priests we too can offer our sacrifices to God in four ways:
- You can sacrifice your PERSON Romans 12:1.
When we truly give ourselves to the Lord all other giving becomes easy.
- You can sacrifice your PURSE 2 Corinthians 8:1-5.
If He doesn’t have your purse He does not have you.
- You can offer the sacrifice of PRAISE verse 15.
- You can offer the sacrifice of PERFORMANCE or doing good, which we see in verse 16.
In verse 21, the word perfect, means: complete, equipped.
Now, think about that for a moment. God has equipped the saint for service. There is nothing we cannot do for God if He has equipped us. Let’s think about that for a few moments after we pay:
First of all, we need to be aware of:
- THE PROVISION GOD MADE FOR ALL OF US.
Understand God will never call you without taking responsibility of equipping you, Ephesians 2:10, “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them?”
We are to walk in good works.
Ephesians 4:24, “And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.”
How does God equip us?
- In the very beginning He made you equipped Genesis 1:26-28.
- He made you and created you with talent and ability. Read 1 Corinthians 12:1-11.