Please read Jude 1-4 again.
I think most will agree that today we have religion without conviction; relaxation has taken the place of revival, etc.
Most men want to be saved but on their own terms – so, there is no change.
2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
Someone said that this Book is a call to arms. Look at verses 5-19, 17.
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS FOR US TO DO:
I. VSERSES 17-18 REMEMBER THE WORD OF THE APOSTLES.
Acts 20:20-21, 1 Peter 2:1-3.
II. RECOGNIZE THE ENEMY.
Remember who your enemy is:
1. They are DIVIDERS v. 19.
2. They are DEPRAVED v. 19, 10.
3. They are DEAD, no spirit v. 19.
4. They are DECEIVERS.
III. RETAIN THE LOVE OF GOD VERSE 20.
1. Build your faith on the Bible verse 20. (Compare (Revelation 3:1-6).
2. Pray in the power of God verse 20. That is faith in action Romans 8:26-27.
3. Look for His coming verse 21.
4. Be soul-conscious verse 22.
Pray that we will all be faithful soldiers of the cross.