2 Corinthians 10:1-6
Here are some important helps:
- Don’t look at anything questionable.
- Don’t ever get near it.
- Don’t even entertain it in your mind.
Galatians 5:22-23, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
III, DEVELOP CHARACTER BY CONTROLLING YOUR THOUGHTS.
Remember it starts with the thought, then the act, then the habit, and then the character, then the destiny.
Here are a few thoughts on how to develop your character:
- Do the same thing over and over again.
- Improve on what you are doing.
- Learn to live by a schedule.
- Don’t even think about quitting.
And for those who are really serious here is how to have great character:
- Make commitments in life.
- Have the courage to carry them through.
- Be consecrated.
- Be competitive.
More in future lessons.