Read Psalm 144:1-15
Ten rules for happier living:
1. Give something away no strings attached.
2. Do a kindness for someone and forget it.
3. Spend a few minutes with the aged (their experience is a priceless guidance).
4. Look intently into the face of a baby and marvel.
5. Laugh often (it’s life’s lubricant)
6. Give thanks (a thousand times a day is not enough)
7. Pray (or you will lose the way).
8. Work (with spirit and vigor).
9. Plan as though you’ll live forever (because you will).
10. Live as though you’ll die tomorrow (because you will on some tomorrow. Author unknown
One thing we know for certain, HAPPY IS THAT PEOPLE, WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD!