Yesterday we said, I. THEIR HEARTS WERE NOT RIGHT WITH GOD, VERSE 37.
II. THEY DID NOT FOLLOW GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS, VERSES 1-17, 37.=
Take some time to think on these verses.
III. THEY SOON FORGOT WHAT GOD HAD DONE FOR THEM VERSES 11, 42-55. Deuteronomy 6-8.
- He gave them angel’s food for forty years.
- They forgot to be thankful and to praise Him.
- Remember by giving praise and thanksgiving for deliverance from sin and hell.
- Remember to always give and guard your testimony.
- Remember to thank Him for everything.
IV. THEY GRUMBLED AND COMPLAINED VERSES 56-58.
- They provoked God verses 17-19.
- They turned back verse 41.
- They limited the Holy One of Israel.
- We too can limit God.
- Complaining is a heart attitude problem.
- Stop grumbling and start praising Him.
“They limited the Holy One of Israel”and so can we.
How about you and me?